Monday, April 5, 2010

Images, finally

It's taken me quite some time to cull through the 2700+ images I brought back with me, and pull out ones that showed a bit of a storyline through the trips. I've narrowed it down as much as I can...feel free to stop whenever your eyes start to glaze over.

They are in two separate albums, one for Kenya, one for Uganda, with little captions for things that aren't totally obvious. You can view them as a slideshow by pushing a button above the images on the left. I'd suggest changing the timing of the slides to 5 seconds so you can both read the caption and look at the picture. (It's an option in the bar at the bottom once you start the slideshow.)

Let me know, please, if this isn't working. Otherwise, enjoy (I hope)!

Kenya:
http://picasaweb.google.com/110166153804188489963/PicsForBlogKenya?feat=directlink

Uganda:
http://picasaweb.google.com/110166153804188489963/PicsUganda?feat=directlink

2 comments:

  1. Delightful! Exquisite images. What a beautiful land and people! Thanks for sharing, XOXOXOXOs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pics Patricia. You've done a great job sharing your adventure. I really appreciate it. - Love, Ciel

    ReplyDelete